Did you know concrete is one of the most widely used construction materials for residential and commercial use in the United States? Concrete is durable material that, when well maintained, will last for many years into the future. For commercial use, businesses often find concrete to be a good product for a variety of uses: parking lots, foundations, poured walls, loading docks and more.
These are good questions when you are hiring a concrete contractor for your business project.
- Are you licensed, insured and bonded?
- What warranties or guarantees come with contract signing?
- Do you have references from other clients?
- What is your project schedule and what time frames are available for new projects?
- Who will be the project manager?
- Is the contractor pulling the permit?
Asking these six questions are the first things you will want to know from your potential concrete contractor. We welcome the opportunity to speak with you about your upcoming commercial project.